Wussten Sie schon?

D.R.O.D. - Coming soon...

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012

MindCraft SMP Server 05 - Slimes with interference




Sometimes I think I shouldn't tell anyone when I'm recording... Anyway, I enlarged my deeper basement a little bit, added a bread maker and moved the sand duplicator there. Also I now have a slime farm which maybe won't work perfectly for some over-industrializing loonies who think they have to get ten stacks of slime balls per minute but works adequately for me, since I want some slime balls when I get there and then leave. This is what I wanted and what I expect. I'm not one for over-industrializing everything, it's okay when you have to wait or work to get something. The mob farm will be the next big project but I have no clue yet on how and where I'm going to build it.

Keine Kommentare: